RRB Paramedical admit cards 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB Paramedical admit cards 2019. The candidates who will sit for the examination can download the admit cards from the regional websites of RRB.
The RRB Paramedical Staff test will be conducted on July 19, 20 and 21, 2019.
How to download RRB Paramedical admit cards 2019:
The candidates can download the admit cards by following the steps given below:
• Visit the regional website of RRB.
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Download E-Call letter of Computer Based Test”
• On the page that opens, enter the details like the registration number, date of birth and click on submit.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Download your admit cards and take a print out for future reference.
The duration of the Computer Based Test will be for 90 minutes and the total number of questions will be 100.
According to the official website, “Candidates to bring Original ID proof, E-Call letter and Passport size colour Photograph. Candidates with Photo Copy/Xerox copy of ID Proof (or) laminated copy of ID proof will not be allowed to appear in the Examination.”
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.