RRB NTPC recruitment 2019: The online application process for the recruitment of various posts for Railway Recruitment Board has started. The candidates can apply online for 35277 posts on the official website by March 31, 2019. The computer-based test will be tentatively conducted from June to September 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 1, 2019
• Online application ends: March 31, 2019
• Last date to pay fee: April 5, 2019
• Computer Based Test: Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
• Junior Clerk cum Typist: 4319 posts
• Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 760 posts
• Junior Time Keeper: 17 posts
• Trains Clerk: 592 posts
• Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 4940 posts
• Traffic Assistant: 88 posts
• Goods Guard: 5748 posts
• Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 5638 posts
• Senior Clerk cum Typist: 2873 posts
• Junior Account Assistant cum Typist: 3164 posts
• Senior Time Keeper: 14 posts
• Commercial Apprentice: 259 posts
• Station Master: 6865 posts
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a two-stage Computer Based Test and it will be followed by Skill Test. Finally, there will be document verification and medical examination.
• The first stage computer-based test will have 100 questions and the time duration will be 90 minutes.
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
• Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Unreserved category candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST/Minority/PwBD/Female/Transgender: Rs 250
How to apply:
• The candidates who want to apply should do so on the official website of their Railway Recruitment Board.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.