RRB NTPC recruitment 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board has released detailed notification for the recruitment of various posts. The online application process will start from March 1 and will conclude on March 31, 2019. The computer-based test will be tentatively conducted from June to September 2019. The candidates can apply online from today on the official website of their RRB.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 1, 2019
• Online application ends: March 31, 2019
• Last date to pay fee: April 5, 2019
• Computer Based Test: Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
• Junior Clerk cum Typist: 4319 posts
• Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 760 posts
• Junior Time Keeper: 17 posts
• Trains Clerk: 592 posts
• Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 4940 posts
• Traffic Assistant: 88 posts
• Goods Guard: 5748 posts
• Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 5638 posts
• Senior Clerk cum Typist: 2873 posts
• Junior Account Assistant cum Typist: 3164 posts
• Senior Time Keeper: 14 posts
• Commercial Apprentice: 259 posts
• Station Master: 6865 posts
• There will be a two-stage Computer Based Test which will be followed by Skill Test. After this, there will be document verification and medical examination.
• The first stage computer-based test will have 100 questions and the time duration will be 90 minutes.
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Unreserved category candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST/Minority/PwBD/Female/Transgender: Rs 250
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website of their Railway Recruitment Board.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.