RRB ALP/Technician exam 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board has released a notification about the modification of bank account details for ALP/Technician posts.
If the candidates have any doubt about their bank details, they can make changes on their application form by going to the official site of RRB.
The last date for the modification of bank details is October 1, 2018.
How to modify the Bank details in the application form:
• Go to the official website of RRB http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
• Look for the link that says, “CEN-01/2018 – Click here for RRB wise Post Preference (ALP & Technicians). This link will be live from 11:00 hrs of 22.09.2018”
• Next, click on the link
• Candidates will then be redirected to a new window
• Read all the instructions and Login with your credentials
• Edit the Bank Account details such as Beneficiary Name, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number etc
• After corrections are made, submit the details
• Finally, take the print out of the same for reference
• Candidates should note that the changes are allowed only for bank accounts and can be done only once.
• When the bank details are submitted once, candidates will not be able to change that later.
Note: All the candidates must keep in mind that they can modify the application form only if they have submitted the Railway Recruitment Board 2018 application form completely.