RPF recruitment 2018: Indian Railways has released an official notification to fill up Constable posts in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force.
Interested candidates should apply online on the official website. Total number of vacant posts are 798.
• Constable (Water Carrier): 452 posts
• Constable (Safaiwala): 199 posts
• Constable (Washerman): 49 posts
• Constable (Barber): 49 posts
• Constable (Mali): 07 posts
• Tailor (Grade III): 14 posts
• Cobbler (Grade III): 22 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: January 01, 2019
• Online application ends: January 30, 2019
• Examination date (Tentative): February and March 2019.
• Interested candidates must be between the age limit of 18 to 25 years
• The candidate must have SSLC/Matric from a recognized board.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Females/Minorities: Rs 250
• The selection of the candidates will be based on a computer based test, Physical efficiency test, Trade test and document verification.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website before January 30, 2019.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.