Good news for candidates planning to apply for different job positions at IGCAR, Kalpakkam. As per latest information, the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, has planned to fill different positions including Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer in 2018. In relation to this an official announcement has been made on the official website that the online registration process is open till June 17, 2018.
Candidates planning to apply are advised to go through the IGCAR official website igcar.gov.in and carefully read the eligibility criteria before sending the application.
Positions vacant at IGCAR, Kalpakkam:
– Technical Officer/ C (Architecture, Civil, Safety): 4 posts
– Scientific Assistant/ C (Architecture, Civil, Safety): 13 posts
– Stipendiary Trainee Category- I ((Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Chemical, Chemistry, Physics): 83 posts
– Technician/C (Draughtsman (Civil), Mason, Plumber, Carpenter, Surveyor, Boiler Attendant): 17 posts
– Stipendiary Trainee Category- II (Plant Operator, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Welder (GMAW & GTAW), Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance, Instrument Mechanic, Fitter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Machinist, Lab. Assistant [Biology/Physics/Chemistry]: 114 posts
– Upper Division Clerk: 7 posts
– Stenographer Grade III: 10 posts
According to the official website, the IGCAR 2018 examination will take place across 26 cities in the country.
Keep surfing thestatesman.com for more news and latest updates.