RBI recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification inviting applications for the posts of Junior Engineers on the official website-www.rbi.org.in Interested candidates should apply online on the official website before January 27, 2019.
Total number of vacant posts is 24.
Dates to remember:
• Last date to fill application fee: January 27, 2019
• Last date for payment of fee: January 27, 2019
• Online application (Tentative): February 2019
• Interested candidates should be between 20 and 30 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Junior Engineer (Civil): Interested candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders.
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): Interested candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test.
• The online examination will be for a total of 300 marks and will tentatively be held in February 2019.
How to apply:
• Candidates should apply online at the official website-www.rbi.org.in
• OBC/General candidates: Rs 450
• SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs 50
• For more information, the candidates should click on the link here.