RBI recruitment 2018: The Reserve Bank of India has invited applications for the recruitment of ex-servicemen for the posts of Security Guards on the official website. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website-www.rbi.org.in
The total number of vacant posts is 270.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: November 9, 2018
• Online application ends: November 30, 2018
• Last date for fee payment: November 30, 2018
• Online Test (Tentative): December 2018 or January 2019
• The candidate should have passed class 10 from a recognised board or equivalent.
• The candidate must not be more than 45 years of age. This upper age limit is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories.
• All the candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 50. Staff candidates do not have to pay this fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Online test and Physical Test.
• The online test will consist of the following-
• Reasoning: 40 questions
• General English: 30 questions
• Numerical Ability: 30 questions
• There is negative marking for every wrong answer. One-fourth marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
The candidates can check the official notification here.