OPSC Recruitment 2018: The Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification on its official website to fill vacancies for the posts of Dental Surgeon.
Candidates can view the notification is on the official website – http://www.opsc.gov.in/
The total number of posts available is 61.
The application process will start from September 12, 2018. Last date for filling of application is October 11, 2018.
• The applicant who is applying must have a Bachelor’s in Dental Surgery (BDS) or an equivalent degree from a medical college or institution that is recognised by Dental Council of India (DCI)
• The applying candidate must possess a registration certificate under the Dentist Act-1948
Important things to remember:
1. Candidates will be selected on the basis of 30 percent of the career marks and 70 percent on the basis of written examination.
2. The applying candidates’ age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
3. The candidates who are selected will get a monthly pay of Rs 15,600 – Rs 39,100 with a grade pay of Rs 5,400 as per 6th Pay Commission.
Candidates can check the notification on the official website http://www.opsc.gov.in/