Odisha CHSE results 2019: The Council of Higher Secondary Education, is expected to declare the Odisha CHSE results 2019 today. The candidates can check their results, once declared, at the official website-orissaresults.nic.in
The results are expected to be declared for Science, Arts and Commerce streams together. The candidates will be able to check their results using their roll number and date of birth.
How to check Odisha class 12 results 2019 (once declared):
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-orissaresults.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Odisha CHSE class 12 results 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like the roll number and date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha conducted the class 12 examinations from March 7 to March 30, 2019. The Odisha Board class 10 exam results were declared on May 23, 2019.
The candidates should note that there has been no official confirmation regarding the announcement of the results, so the candidates should check the official website regularly to get more information about the results.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.