NTA UGC NET answer keys 2019: National Testing Agency, has released the UGC NET 2019 answer keys. The candidates can check the answer keys from the official website-ntanet.nic.in.
According to the official website, the candidates can challenge the answer keys till July 3, 2019. They have to pay a sum of Rs 1000 for every question challenged.
How to check NTA UGC NET answer keys 2019:
The candidates can check their answer keys by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-ntanet.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Answer key challenge”
• On the page that opens, enter all the required details like the application number, date of birth and security pin and click on submit.
• The answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the details and download the answer keys for future reference.
How to challenge the answer keys:
• The candidates can download the answer keys till July 3, 2019. The candidates are required to pay an online sum of Rs 1000.
• The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.