NTA UGC NET 2019: The National Testing Agency has released the individual response sheets and question paper for the UGC NET examination conducted from June 20 to June 28, 2019. All the candidates can check their question paper and response sheets from the official website-ntanet.nic.in
The candidates will require their application number, date of birth to check their responses.
How to check NTA UGC NET June 2019 question paper and response sheets:
The candidates can check their response sheets by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-ntanet.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Display of Question Paper and Responses”
• On the page that opens, enter all the details asked like application number, date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your response sheets and download for future reference.
The UGC NET 2019 exam was conducted on June 20, June 21, June 24, June 25, June 26, June 27 and June 28 in two shifts. The online application was accepted from March 1 to 30, 2019 and the results will be declared on the official website by July 15, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.