NTA UGC NET 2019 admit cards: National Testing Agency will release the UGC NET 2019 admit cards today. The candidates, who will give the examination, can download the admit cards from the official website-ntanet.nic.in.
The UGC NET 2019 examination will be conducted on June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2019, in two shifts- 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 5.30pm.
How to download NTA UGC NET 2019 admit cards (once declared):
The candidates can download the admit cards by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-ntanet.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “UGC NET 2019 admit cards”
• On the page that opens, enter all the required details like registration number and password and click on submit.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Download your admit cards and save for future reference.
UGC NET 2019: Exam Pattern
• UGC NET 2019 examination will consist of two papers-Paper 1 and Paper 2.
• Paper 1 will consist of 50 General Aptitude Questions and Paper 2 will consist of 100 questions.
• The time duration of Paper 1 will be 1 hour and the time duration of Paper 2 will be of 2 hours.
• Two marks will be awarded for every correct response and there is no negative marking in the exam.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.