The density of mosquito is calculated by the average number of mosquito bites on 10 persons per hour.
NHAI recruitment 2019: National Highways Authority of India has released an official notification inviting applications for Deputy Manager and Manager posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.nhai.org.in by May 8, 2019.
• Deputy General Manager (Technical): 117 posts
• Manager (Technical): 24 posts
• Last date to apply: May 8, 2019
• Deputy General Manager: Interested candidates should have a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. They should have 9 years of experience.
• Manager (Technical): Interested candidates should have a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. They should have 4 years’ experience.
• Interested candidates should not be more than 56 years old.
How to apply:
• The candidates should send the requisite information/documents to the following address-
Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
The application form that is to be filled is available on the official website.
Interested candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly
According to the official notification, “Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.”
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.