The density of mosquito is calculated by the average number of mosquito bites on 10 persons per hour.
NHAI recruitment 2019: National Highways Authority of India has released an official notification inviting applications for Deputy Manager posts. All the interested candidates should apply online for the posts before February 28, 2019. The selection of the candidates will be done on Direct Recruitment basis through GATE 2018 scores.
• Total number of vacant posts: 29 posts
• Un-reserved: 12 posts
• SC: 10 posts
• ST: 5 posts
• OBC: 2 posts
• Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates should have a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2018 in the Civil Engineering discipline.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.nhai.org
• For detailed information about how to apply, the candidates should check the official notification here.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification available here.