NEET UG 2019: The National Testing Agency will start the form correction process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test from next week. The online application process exam concluded on December 7, 2018.
According to reports, the NEET form correction process will begin on January 14, 2019 and end on January 31, 2019. The form correction window is a one time opportunity for the students to make corrections in the application form.
• The admit cards for NEET UG 2019 will be released on the official website.
• The examination will be conducted in pen-paper based mode on May 5, 2019.
NEET UG 2019:
• National Testing Agency will conduct NEET UG 2019 for admissions to undergraduate medical and dental courses.
• The exam will be of 3 hours duration and will have a total of 180 objective questions.
• For every correct answer, the candidate will get 4 marks and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted for each candidate.
• The question paper will have three sections-Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)
• The exam will be conducted from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
For more information, the candidates can check the official website-ntaneet.nic.in