NCERT CEE results 2019: National Council of Educational Research and Training has declared the results of Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2019. The candidates who want to check their results can do so from the official website-cee.ncert.gov.in
The results have been declared for B.ScB.Ed., B.A.B.Ed., and M.Sc.Ed. courses. The candidates should login into their credentials using their user ID and password.
According to the official website, “Applicants can download result card after login with credential.”
How to check NCERT CEE results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-cee.ncert.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Candidate Login”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like the user ID and password and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your details and download for future reference.
The candidates should note that July 13, 2019 is the last date to upload qualifying examination marks for B.Ed, M.Ed, B.Ed-M.Ed (Integrated) courses.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.