NABARD recruitment: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released an official notification inviting applications for Development Assistant posts. Interested candidates should apply online from today at the website-www.nabard.org
The total number of vacant posts for Development Assistant are 82 and for Development Assistant (Hindi) are 9. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of preliminary and mains examination.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: September 14, 2019
• Online application ends: October 2, 2019
• Preliminary examination: October 20, 2019
• Main examination: To be announced later
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 35 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Development Assistant: Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognised University / Institution.
• Development Assistant (Hindi): Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50percent marks.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of preliminary and mains examination.
• The preliminary exam will test English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning ability of candidates.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.nabard.org
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.