MP TET 2018: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released a notification for the extension of registration date for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018.
The last date for online registration has been extended till October 20, 2018 on official website: peb.mp.gov.in
The last date for editing the application form is October 21, 2018.
How to apply for MP TET 2018:
• Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board: peb.mp.gov.in
• When on the homepage, click on online form – ‘Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018’ or ‘High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018’
• After that, click on application form tab
• Next, fill in all the required details
• Finally pay the application amount and take a printout for future reference.
• Candidates can click on the link here for directly applying for MP TET 2018.
• Candidates can check the official press release here.
• The MP TET 2018 will be conducted in two sittings.
• The first sitting will be from 9 pm to 11:30 am, the second sitting will be from 2 pm to 4:30 pm.