MP TET 2018: The application process for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) 2018 will close soon.
Candidates should note that the last date to apply for the above examination is September 25, 2018. Candidates can do so on the official website- peb.mp.gov.in.
DATES TO REMEMBER
• The last date to apply for the above exam: September 25, 2018
• The last date to apply for any correction in the application form: September 30, 2018
• The date of commencement of the exam: December 29, 2018
HOW TO APPLY FOR MP TET 2018
• Go to the official website of MPTET – http://peb.mp.gov.in/
• Next, click on Online Form – High School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018
• Now, click on ‘Application’ tab
• Next, fill the application form, pay the fee and complete the application process
• Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference.
• The candidate should be between the age bracket of 21 and 40 years. There will be relaxation to candidates according to government norms.
- Candidates should check the official notification for more information-https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx
• The application fee for General candidates is Rs 500 for every question paper.
• The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs 250 for every question paper.
• The candidates must have a postgraduate degree with a minimum of 50 per cent marks with a Bed from a recognized university/institute.
• Madhya Pradesh TET will be conducted in two sittings with two and a half hour duration each.