Indian Army results: The Indian Army has declared the Junior Commissioned Officer results. The Indian Army conducted the Junior Commissioned Officer (religious teachers) on February 24, 2019. Those who have given the examination can check their results from the official website.
A total of 14 candidates have been shortlisted for the interview for Junior Commissioned Officer (religious teachers).
How to check Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer results:
The interviews will be conducted on April 22, 23 and 24, 2019.
The candidates will be required to produce all original documents given below:
• Matric Certificate including Marks Sheet.
• HSC / 10+2 Certificate including Marks Sheet.
• Graduation / Post Graduate / PHD Certificate & Marks Sheet of first, second and third year.
• Domicile Certificate/Residence Certificate, as applicable.
• Caste and character certificate.
• “Non Encumbrance Certificate” from the employer.
• NCC Certificate.
• Qty-04 Passport size photographs (Size 3.5 * 4.5 cm ) Polaroid / computer print will not be accepted.
The candidates will proceed for the interview only if they are declared medically fit. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks of written examination, interview marks and or any instructions issued by Integrated Headquarters of MOD.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website here.