IIT JAM 2020: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has started the online application process for the Joint Admission Test for MSc courses. The candidates should apply online on the official website-jam.iitk.ac.in.
The JAM Online Application Processing System has started online on the official website. The candidates should apply online on the official website by October 8, 2019. The JAM 2020 examination will be conducted on February 9, 2020.
The JAM 2020 examination is being conducted for admissions in M.Sc. (Two Year), Joint M.Sc- Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree programmes.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: October 8, 2019
• Admit Card Download: January 7, 2020
• JAM 2020 examination: February 9, 2020
• Announcement of the Results: March 20, 2020
• 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Biotechnology, Mathematical Statistics and Physics
• 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM: Chemistry, Geology and Mathematics
• JAM 2020 will consist of objective type Multiple Choice, Multiple Select and Numerical Answer Type questions.
• Female/SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay Rs 750
• All other category candidates have to pay Rs 1500
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-jam.iitk.ac.in by October 8, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.