IIT JAM 2019: The admission process for the admission according to the JAM 2019 scorecard has started on the official website. The Joint Entrance Test was organized by IIT Kharagpur, on February 10, 2019 and the results were declared on March 29, 2019. The candidates should apply online on the official website-jam.iitkgp.ac.in
The official scorecards were released on April 2, 2019. The application forms for admissions can be done from April 12 to 25, 2019 and the last date for request for category change is April 29, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Submission of application forms: April 12 to 25, 2019
• Declaration of first admission list: June 04, 2019
• Declaration of second admission list: June 18, 2019
• Declaration of third and final admission list: June 28, 2019
How to apply for admissions?
• The candidates can apply online for the admissions from April 12 to 25, 2019 on the official website-jam.iitkgp.ac.in
• Interested candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 600.
The candidates must submit the following mandatory documents in PDF form before starting the online application for admission
• Class X Certificate, Class XII Mark sheet, Qualifying Degree: Mark sheets of all semesters/ years.
The JAM 2019 was conducted to give admissions for M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.