ICAI CPT 2018: The registration process for Common Proficiency Test by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will begin from October 4, 2018.
All the candidates should note that the last date to submit the application form is October 25, 2018 without late fees.
Candidates can check the official website for more information.
Candidates can check the official notification here.
Dates to remember:
• Last day to submit application: October 25, 2018
• Last day to submit application (with late fee of Rs 600): November 1, 2018.
• Examination: December 16, 2018.
Common Proficiency Test 2018
• The test will be in pencil-paper mode and will consist of objective type questions in English/ Hindi medium.
• The exam will be conducted in two sessions.
• The first session will start at 10.30 am till 12.30 pm
• The second session will start from 2 pm to 4 pm
Candidates are required to submit the exam fee online using either VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card / Rupay Card / Net Banking.
• Centres in India: Rs 1000
• Centres in Kathmandu: Rs 1700
• Centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai and Muscat: $ 300
The exam will be held at 196 centres nationwide. Overseas, the exam will be conducted at Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu, and Muscat.
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of India was established on 1 July 1949 under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy in India.