Follow Us:

Hyderabad youth dies after electric wire falls on him

Local residents alleged that negligence by the electricity authorities led to the tragedy.

SNS | New Delhi |

A youth was electrocuted after a live wire snapped and fell on him here, sources said on Saturday.

On Friday night, the event took place in the city’s Bholakpur neighbourhood. The adolescent was operating a motorcycle.

Police claim that the line snapped after becoming tangled in a DCM vehicle. The young person riding the two-wheeler behind the van was struck by a live wire.

The boy passed away instantly. Mohammed Sameer was named as the individual. He was Mohammed Qadeer’s son, a samosa vendor. After collecting payments from a few hotels for samosas his father provided, Sameer was on his way home.

Local residents alleged that negligence by the electricity authorities led to the tragedy.

Musheerabad police registered a case and took up an investigation.
(with inputs from IANS)