HAL recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) released the notification for the posts of Trade Apprentice on the official website: hal-india.co.in. The recruitment drive is to fill 121 vacancies.
Date to remember:
• Last date to apply for the above posts: October 30, 2018
• Declaration of selection of candidates: December 8, 2018
• Original documents verification: December 10 22018 to December 20 2018.
How to apply for HAL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018:
• Register yourself at apprenticeship.gov.in and save that number.
• Go to the official website: hal-india.co.in
• Next, click on the “careers” tab
• Next, click on the notification that says ‘Engagement of Trade Apprentices (ITI) 2018-19 for Avionics Division Korwa’
• Next, download the application form and fill all the right information and save the registration number.
• Finally, email the excel sheet at [email protected]
All the candidates who are applying for the above posts should not be more than 27 years of age.
The eligibility criterion is different for every post. So the candidates are advised to go through the official notification.
For more information, candidates can visit the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
• The candidates can check the official notification here.