HAL recruitment 2018: The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released an official notification for the posts of Air Traffic Controller on the official website. The candidates should visit the official website for hal-india.co.in for applying for the above posts.
Total number of posts is 13.
Date to remember:
• Last date to apply online: December 19, 2018
• The candidates should not be more than 28 years old.
• The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
• The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test and skill test.
• Candidates will be required to secure at least 50% Marks each in Written Test and Skill Test.
• The written test will consist of Multiple Choice Objective and Descriptive Type questions.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST candidates will be exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online at the official website- hal-india.co.in for applying for the above posts.
• Candidates provisionally selected will have to undergo a PreEmployment Medical Examination at HAL Hospital before joining HAL.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification.