GPSC recruitment 2018: Gujarat Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding recruitment for the posts of Deputy Section Officer. Gujarata candidates can now apply for GPSC exam online on the official website- https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
The GPSC recruitment process is to fill 412 vacancies and post the candidates in The recruitment drive aims to fill 412 vacancies for Class-3 for Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar post.
GPSC Recruitment Important dates:
1. Last date for applying for the above post: October 1, 2018.
How to apply for GPSC recruitment 2018:
• Go to the official website- https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
• Click on the advertisements tab
• Click on the tab ‘Apply Now’
• Next, click on ‘Apply’, register yourself first, login to your profile with one-time registration number
• Last, fill in the application form, pay the application fee, and complete your application process
• When the confirmation page shows, download it and take a print out for future reference.
• The candidate who is applying must have a basic knowledge of computer applications and should be proficient is Gujarati/Hindi.
• The age of the candidate should be between 20 and 35 years of age.
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary and main examination that is followed by an interview.
• All the candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.