GATE 2019: The registration process for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2019 will end tomorrow, October 1, 2018. All the interested candidates can apply at gate.iitm.ac.in until October 1, 2018.
• GATE 2019: February 2, 3, 9, 10 2019.
• Last date for change of examination fee: November 16, 2018.
• Admit card: January 4, 2019.
• Result: March 16, 2019.
• General candidates: Rs 2000
• Women/SC/ST/PwD: Rs 1250
How can you apply for GATE 2019:
• Visit the official website of GOAPS, gate.iitm.ac.in
• When on the homepage, register yourself by entering your valid email ID and mobile number
• Next, log in with your enrollment ID and password and enter all the required details.
• Next, upload photograph, signature, and complete the entire payment process.
• Finally, click submit tab.
About GATE 2019:
• Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an examination that tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and technology.
• It is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science along with seven Indian Institutes of Technology.
• GATE 2019 will be conducted by IIT-Madras.
• For more information, candidates can visit the official website- gate.iitm.ac.in