A fire broke out in the generator room of New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express near Khantapada in Odisha on Saturday.

No casualties or injuries have been reported from the incident.

The fire was brought under control by the Odisha Fire And Disaster Response Academy.

Soon after the Railways detected the blaze, the driver detached the generator car as a safety measure.

While the exact cause of the mishap is yet to be ascertained, reports say that an electric short circuit might have caused the fire.