The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited applications for graduate/diploma/ITI apprenticeship training at Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru.
Interested candidates can apply on the official website- rac.gov.
Defence Research and Development Organisation recruitment: How to apply
• Log on the official website, https://rac.gov.in
• On the homepage, select the relevant job notification
• Fill in the application form in a prescribed format
• Click to submit.
Total posts: 150
Name of the post:
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (BE/BTech/Equivalent):
Qualification: Candidates need to possess a degree in engineering/technology from a recognised university/institute.
Number of Posts:
• Mechanical/Production/Industrial Production Engineering: 40
• Aeronautical/Aero Space Engineering: 20
• Elect and Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Instrumentation/Telecom Engineering: 12
• Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Science and Technology Engineering: 14
• Metallurgy/Material science: 3
• Civil: 1
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
Qualification: Candidates should have a diploma in engineering/technology granted by a state council or board of technical educational established by a state government/by a university/by an institute recognised by the state government or central government equivalent to a diploma/sandwich course student.
Number of posts:
• Mechanical/Production/Tool and Die design: 20
• Electrical and Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Instrumentation: 5
• Computer Science/Engineering: 5
ITI Apprentice Trainees
Qualification: ITI Apprentice Trainees: Candidates should have a certificate in vocational course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education.
Number of posts:
• Machinist: 4
• Fitter: 4
• Turner: 4
• Electrician: 2
• Welder: 2
• Sheet M
• metal worker: 2
• Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 10
• Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Diesel Mechanic: 2
Online application starts: September 3, 2018
Last date: September 14, 2018
Display of shortlisted candidates: September 18, 2018
Written test/interview: September 26 and October 8.
Candidates should not be more than 27 years of age. The Candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
All the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test which will be followed by an interview round.