Delhi High Court recruitment 2018: Delhi High Court has increased the number of vacancies for the Delhi Judicial Services examination 2018. The notification that was released earlier vacancies that were 50 but now the Delhi High Court has increased the number of vacancies to 147. Check official website-delhihighcourt.nic.in
The date of the preliminary examination has also been changed.
The new category vice division of vacancies will be as under:
• General category: 112
• SC: 26
• ST: 9
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: November 22, 2018
• Last date for online registration: December 12, 2018
• Last date for filling application form: December 12, 2018
• Date of preliminary examination: January 13, 2019
• General category: Rs 1000
• Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities: Rs 200
• The candidates should not be more than 32 years old. However, SC/ST candidates will get an age relaxation of 5 years.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online through the official website-delhihighcourt.nic.in
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the preliminary examination, mains examination and viva voice.
• The candidates should check the official notification here.