Delhi High Court recruitment 2018: The Delhi High Court has released an official notification to invite the interested and eligible candidates for the post of Personal Assistant Group B.
The interested candidates should read the official notification for more information.
Candidates can directly click on the link given here to read the official guidelines and to apply for the above post-https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/pa2018/
Dates to remember for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
• Application filling process starts: September 22, 2018
• Last date for filling application form: October 12, 2018
• Last date for payment of fee: October 12, 2018
• The admit card, as well as the exam date, will be released later on the website.
Note: The candidates are advised to check regularly the official website for more information.
The total number of vacancies: 35 posts. The division of vacancies are-
• General category: 10 posts
• OBC category: 12 posts
• SC category: 7 posts
• ST category: 6 posts
• Name of posts: Personal Assistant Group B
• Application fee: Rs 300 (General/OBC candidates). For SC/ST candidates application fee is Rs 150.
• The candidates must be a graduate in any stream for applying for this post.
• The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the written examination, Typewriting and shorthand.
• The candidates who are interested in applying for the above post should be between the age bracket of 18 to 27 years.