CSIR UGC NET June 2018 results: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has declared the results of UGC NET exam 2018. The exam has been declared on the official website- csirhrdg.res.inThe result is available on the official website in a PDF format.
How to check CSIR UGC NET June Result 2018:
• Visit the official website of CSIR-csirhrdg.res.in
• When on the homepage, click on the link that says-JOINT CSIR-UGC NET Exam June 2018 result”
• A new PDF file will open.
• Check your roll number and rank.
• Download the PDF and save it for future reference.
Direct link: The candidates should click on the link here for checking the results.
The CSIR UGC NET was conducted on June 17, 2018. The CSIR UGC NET was conducted in two sessions-9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm. CSIR conducts the exam twice a year. The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
The December exam will be conducted on December 16, 2018, a year.
The examination is conducted for the following areas:
• Chemical Sciences
• Earth Sciences
• Life Sciences
• Mathematical Sciences
• Physical Sciences