CAT registration 2018: CAT 2018 registrations will end tomorrow at 5 pm. Candidates can visit the official website www.iimcat.ac.in for registration.
CAT 2018 will take place on November 25, 2018. It will be conducted by IIM-Calcutta. The candidates will be able to download the admit card from October 24, 2018.
Steps to register for CAT 2018:
• Go to the official website https://iimcat.ac.in
• Click on the link that says, ‘New Candidate Registration.’
• You will be redirected to a new webpage. Fill all the details and click on Generate OTP and click on Submit
• Get your User ID and password and then login on the homepage to fill the application form.
• You will then receive a registration number after form submission
Candidates who will be able to complete the application process and submit the application fee would be able to edit the photographs after the application deadline finishes.
Note: The candidates will be able to select any four test cities according to their preference from the drop down menu while they are applying for CAT.
• The application fee for SC, ST and PWD category is Rs 950
• The application fee for general category candidates is Rs 1900
Pattern of the examination:
There will be three sections in CAT 2018
• Quantitative Ability
• Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
• Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning