CAT 2019: The Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode will start the online registration for Common Admission Test 2019 from August 7, 2019. The candidates who want to register themselves can do so on the official website- iimcat.ac.in, from August 7, 2019.
The online applications will begin from August 7, 2019 and will end on September 18, 2019. The CAT 2019 examination will be conducted on November 24, 2019. CAT will be conducted in centres spread across around 156 test cities. The CAT 2019 results are likely be declared by the second week of January 2020.
The Common Entrance Test will be conducted in test centres spread across around 156 test cities in the country. They will be given the option to select any four test cities in order of their preference.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 1900
• SC/ST/PwD category candidates: Rs 950
CAT 2019: Selection Procedure
• The candidates should note that after the examination, the shortlisting of the candidates will be done based on the own criteria of the IIM concerned.
• The selection process may include Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-iimcat.ac.in from August 7, 2019 till September 18, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.