CAT 2018: The image correction window for Common Admission Test 2018 is currently open and the last date to make the correction is 30 September till 5 pm.
CAT is conducted by IIMs on a rotational basis and this year’s examination will be organised by IIM-Calcutta. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for editing their form.
Note: This facility is only available for the candidates who have successfully filled the CAT registration fee.
- The opening of application form: 8 August 2018
- Last date for form filling: 26 September 2018
- Corrections in form filling: 27-30 September 2018.
- Admit card download: 24 October 2018
- CAT 2018: November 25, 2018
How to make corrections in CAT 2018:
- Visit the official website: iimcat.ac.in
- Login using User ID and password.
- The application form will open. Edit and save the changes.
- Tke a print out for further use.
Registration fee: The registration fee for Common Aptitude Test is Rs 950 for SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates. The registration fee is Rs 1900 for other candidates.