BSNL recruitment 2018: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released a notification for recruitment 2018. The recruitment is for the position of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical). The candidates will be selected through GATE scores 2019, under Special Recruitment Drive for SC, ST and OBC candidates.
Candidates should note that the registration process has already started on September 1, 2018. The recruitment will be done through GATE scorecard.
Interested candidates should apply at the official website- http://www.bsnl.co.in/
The total number of vacancies are 198.
• All the candidates should possess BE/ BTech (Civil/ Electrical) and a valid GATE 2019 score.
• Interested candidates should appear in GATE exam 2018. They should opt for one paper from two selected disciplines of GATE paper codes.
• Candidates can apply for the above post only through online mode.
• For more information regarding the vacancies, candidates should visit the official website- http://www.bsnl.co.in/
1. BSNL was incorporated on September 15, 2000, and has its headquarters in New Delhi.
2. BSNL is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband services. It has more than 60 per cent of the market share.
3. It is the fifth largest mobile telephony provider in India.