Bihar Polytechnic admit cards 2019: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, is expected to release the Bihar Polytechnic admit cards soon. According to various media websites, the admit cards will be released today on the official website. The candidates, who will give the examination, can download the admit cards from the official website-bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
How to download Bihar Polytechnic admit cards 2019 (once released):
The candidates can download the Bihar Polytechnic admit cards 2019
• Visit the official website-bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Bihar Polytechnic admit cards 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter all the details asked like registration number and password and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all details and download your results for future reference.
Bihar Polytechnic exam: Paper Pattern
• The examination will be conducted on June 23 and 24, 2019 for the time duration of 2 hours and 15 minutes.
• The total marks assigned are 450 and the total number of questions will be 90.
The candidates should note that the examination was earlier scheduled to be held on June 16 and June 17. The dates were revised and now the exam will be conducted on June 23 and 24, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.