Bihar Police recruitment 2019: The Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission will end the application process for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent Jail and Assistant Superintendent Jail posts. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.bpssc.bih.nic.in by September 25, 2019.
The total number of vacant posts is 2,446 posts.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: August 22, 2019
• Online application ends: September 25, 2019
• Police Sub Inspector: 2064 posts
• Sergeant: 215 posts
• Assistant Superintendent Jail: 125 posts
• Assistant Superintendent Jail: 42 posts
• General/OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs 700
• SC/ST category candidates will have to pay Rs 400
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 20 to 37 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates should get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Preliminary examination, Mains examination and Physical Efficiency Test.
• The preliminary exam will consist of 100 questions and the maximum marks will be 200.
• The total time duration of the exam will be of two hours.
• The Mains examination will consist of 2 papers and only those candidates who qualify the Prelims will sit for Mains exam.
How to apply:
• All the candidates should apply online on the official website-www.bpssc.bih.nic.in by September 25, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.