AIIMS PG July 2019 session: The Basic Registration for AIIMS PG July 2019 session has started for admissions to MD/MS/MDS programmes that are offered at AIIMS Delhi and six other AIIMS.
Interested candidates can apply on the AIIMS exam portal-www.aiimsexams.org
All the interested students who wish to appear for the AIIMS PG July 2019 exam should complete the basic registration process.
The candidates should note that all the students who had completed basic registration before for AIIMS PG January 2019 session should not register again.
Steps to register for AIIMS PG July 2019 Basic Registration:
• Visit the official website: www.aiimsexams.org
• Next, click on the Academic Courses tab.
• After that, click on the course you have to apply for.
• When the new window opens, click on the Registration/Login tab.
• After that, click on ‘New Registration’ and finally complete the process.
Note: Originally, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences was scheduled to organise AIIMS PG 2019 Basic Registration from Saturday, 6th October 2018. However, the registration process was later rescheduled to October 18, 2018.