APPSC recruitment: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for various posts. The online application process will start in the month of March. The candidates can apply latest on the official website by April 16, 2019. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Screening Test and Main examination.
• Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer: 4 posts
• Assistant Social Welfare Officer: 3 posts
• Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer: 2 posts
• Civil Assistant Surgeons: 9 posts
• Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers: 6 posts
• Assistant Director: 2 posts
• Assistant Chemist: 1 post
• Town Planning Assistant: 1 post
• Royalty Inspector: 2 posts
• Technical Assistant: 1 post
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 370
• SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-servicemen have to pay Rs 250 only.
• Interested candidates should check the age limit of the candidates from the official notification here.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The candidates should check the official notification for educational qualification for every post.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-psc.ap.gov.in
• For detailed instructions, the candidates should check the official notification.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.