According to fresh SOPs, admission, discharge and transfer of patients will be done manually till the server is restored.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the results of the second round of Online Seat Allocation for the MBBS-2019 Course. The candidates can check the second allotment results by checking the official website-www.aiimsexams.org
According to the official website, the allocation of Seats (AIIMS) for 2nd Round has been done.
How to check AIIMS second round of seat allocation 2019:
The candidates can check their Seat Allocation by following the steps given here:
• Visit the official website-www.aiimsexams.org
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Result of second round of Online Seat Allocation for MBBS-2019 Course”
• On the page that opens, a PDF containing the list of selected candidates will open.
• Check for your roll numbers and download your results for future reference.
The candidates should note that the participation in the second round is mandatory to be eligible for the third round of seat allocation of online counselling.
List of Documents/Certificates to be deposited along with Demand Draft:
• Offer Letter
• Seat allocation letter
• Registration Slip
• Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
• Self-attested copy of certificate in proof of passing the 12th class
• Self-attested copy of certificate from the Board showing his/her date of birth.
• The candidates should also bring their caste certificate/Physical Disability Certificate if applicable.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.