According to fresh SOPs, admission, discharge and transfer of patients will be done manually till the server is restored.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the results of the first round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling. The candidates can check their Online Seat Allocation from the official website-www.aiimsexams.org
All the candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of online seat Allocation should visit the Online Seat Allocation portal and choose one of the following options from July 1, 2019 to July 4, 2019.
If the candidates do not select any option, it will lead to forfeiture of the allocated seat and the candidate will become ineligible to participate in the second and third round.
How to check AIIMS first round of online seat allocation results 2019:
The candidates can check the first round of counselling by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.aiimsexams.org
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Result of 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for AIIMS-MBBS Course-2019.”
• A PDF with the list of roll numbers will open.
• Check the roll numbers and download for future reference.
• The candidate will have to visit the official reporting address of allotted AIIMS by 5.00 PM on July 4, 2019 with the offer letter and report to the allotted Institute for depositing original certificates or a Demand Draft of Rs. 1 Lakh only in the name of the allotted AIIMS along with photocopies of certificates. The DD will be refunded when original certificates are deposited.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.