Basking in the success of his last film, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, director Luv Ranjan was all set to make a film with Ranbir Kapoor and Ajay Devgn. The film was supposed to go on floors December this year, but according to the latest buzz it has been postponed.

A Mid Day report says the untitled film has been postponed, and it will now go on the floors in April 2019.

“Ranbir is currently shooting for Brahmastra, post which he will kick off Shamshera. He will finish both the films only by early next year. Similarly, Ajay is busy with Total Dhamaal and Akiv Ali’s film. Once he wraps up these two projects, he will dive into his ambitious biopic, Taanaji – The Unsung Warrior. It’s only after they fulfil these commitments, can they start Luv’s film,” the report says quoting a source.

ALSO READ: Will Ranbir Kapoor replaces Kartik Aaryan in Luv Ranjan’s next?

In an interview to Times of India,  Ranbir Kapoor had earlier said, “I have immense respect for Ajay sir and I’m excited about sharing the screen with him again. His body of work is inspiring. Luv and I have wanted to work with each other for some time now. I am sure this film will be a perfect start to our association.”

For now, Ranbir Kapoor has all eyes on his upcoming release Sanju, which is directed by Rajkumar Hirani. Let’s see if Ranbir Kapoor will be able to steal the hearts of the audience with his uncanny resemblance to Sanjay Dutt. One of the most awaited films of the year, Sanju, is all set to hit the theatres this Friday (June 29).