Preparing for competitive exams like NEET, JEE, GATE, CAT, UPSC, Govt exams and Olympiad often increases the stress levels. It is more disheartening when one cannot find apt study materials which can upgrade their learning methods.
It is estimated that 200 million students are currently preparing for exams in India, either in school or for competitive exams. Coming to their aid are a few ed-tech start-ups that encourage digital learning to enhance a student’s learning curve. Aspirants can effortlessly find the course material online and prepare for the exams at their own space and convenience.
Here are five test preparation platforms where aspirants can get help such as clarifying any doubt, live interactive classes, and day-wise preparation plans for the upcoming competitive exams.
Here are 5 ed-tech start-ups that are helping aspirants boost score:
1. Gradeup: Established in 2015, Gradeup is one of India’s largest exam preparation platforms for competitive exams. It offers study material through its website and app. Gradeup is a useful platform for exams like JEE, NEET, GATE, SSC, Banking, Railways, Teaching, UPSC, Defence and State level exams. They are continuously adding more exam categories and introducing products to make preparation more effective. Aspirants can join Gradeup free of cost.
2. Vedantu: Vedantu is one of India’s leading online tutoring companies. Using this, students can learn live from some of the best-curated teachers. Founded by IIT graduates, it provides services of more than 500 teachers. Vedantu founders have been teachers themselves so they fully understand the requirements of the students.
3. Byju’s: Launched in 2015, Byju’s is one of the top-ranked Ed-Tech companies. It offers personalised, engaging and effective learning programmes for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and aspirants of competitive exams like JEE, CAT, GMAT, IAS and GRE.
4. Extramarks: Extramarks Total Learning Ecosystem is a One-App-One-Solution not only for students but for teachers and parents as well. Students can access learning solutions mapped to their curriculum at home while parents and teachers can track and assess the progress of the student.
5. Unacademy: Unacademy has helped a large number of students to study and raise their questions and doubts. Unacademy offers over 2,400 online lessons and specialised courses on cracking various competitive examinations. It has on board some of the known faculties and consultants.