UP Board results 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad will declare the UP Board results 2019 for class 10 and 12 board exams soon. The students will be able to check their UP Board scores from the official website- upresults.nic.in, upmsp.edu.in once they are declared. The students will require their roll number and school code to check their results.
According to many reports, the UP Board results will be declared any day between April 23 and 28, 2019.
How to check UP Board results 2019 for class 10 and 12 (once declared):
The candidates can check their class 10 and 12 results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-upresults.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “UP Board class 10 results” or “UP Board class 12 results”
• On the page that opens, enter the required details like roll number and school code and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download them for future reference.
Alternate websites to check results:
UP Board results: How to check results via SMS
To check the results via SMS-
• UP10ROllNUMBER and send it to 56263.
• UP12 ROllNUMBER and send it to 56263.
The UP Board class 10 examination was conducted from February 7 to February 28 and class 12 exams were conducted from February 7 to March 2, 2019 in two shifts. Last year, the class 12 results were declared on April 29, 2018 and class 10 results were declared on May 3, 2018.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.