The admit cards for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2018-19 was released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Tuesday.
The examinations for the undergraduate level admission to MBBS/BDS courses will be held on 6 May 2018 across India at 10 am.
Admit cards were released on the official website: cbseneet.nic.in
The NEET UG exam is an objective type, single stage test of time duration 3 hours.
CBSE conducts the NEET examinations to MBBS/BDS courses in Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India approved colleges. The exams are not for admissions to institutions established through an Act of Parliament such as AIIMS and JIPMER, Puducherry.
How to download the admit card:
1. Visit the official website: cbseneet.nic.in
2. Click on ‘Admit Card NEET(UG)-2018’ under ‘Online Services’ section
3. Enter Registration No, Date of Birth, and Security Pin (it appears under the box)
4. Click ‘Submit’ and check the admit card
5. Download the same and take a print out
A copy of the admit card will be mailed to the official email ID of the candidates.
What to check in admit card:
Follow instructions on the admit card carefully.
1. Roll Number,
3. Father’s Name,
8. Date of Birth,
9. Language of Question Paper
10. Name and Address of examination centre allotted.
Candidates are required to carry the admit cards to the examination centre along with a passport size photo.
The results of the exam will be declared on 5 June.