Oppo on Tuesday launched a new variant of the exisiting selfie-focused F3 smartphone, dubbed Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition in India.
The Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition comes in bright Red colour, but features similar specifications to the original Oppo F3.
For specifications, Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition features a 5.5-inch full-HD In-Cell 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750T procesor coupled 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which is also expandable via microSD card up to 128GB.
The big highlight is same dual 16MP+8MP front-facing with 120-degree wide-angle lens. At the rear, it sports a 13MP primary camera with PDAF, and LED flash.
Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition full specifications
- Colour : RED
- 4G VoLTE dual-SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 UI
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- 16MP + 8MP front-facing camera, 13MP rear camera
- 3200mAh battery
The Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition is priced at Rs. 18,990. It will be available from September 29 via Amazon and Oppo stores across the country. Oppo will also give away an exclusive cricket bat signed by the Indian Cricket Team to Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition customers.