In this persisting humid weather, many are suffering from dehydration. Several glasses of water may not quench your thirst. And we crave for a good tea or drink on reaching home after a long day out on work or an errand. Now that weekend is here. You can ease yourself with a real cool drink. Try this quick and easy to make mocktail and chill!
Serves: 2; Preparation time: 10 minutes
Note: All juices are ready-made juices available in tetra packs or paper cartons.
Rose syrup or Roohafza 4 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Litchi juice ¼ cup
Guava juice ¼ cup
Grapes juice ¼ cup
Orange juice ¼ cup
Pineapple juice ¼ cup
Soda water 1/2 cup (chilled)
Vanilla ice cream scoops 4 scoops
Fresh cream 2 tbsp
- In a pitcher, mix the juices, fresh cream, 2 ice-cream scoops and rose syrup. Refrigerate till serving time.
- At the time of serving, add few ice cubes and blend for a minute.
- Take two tall glasses and fill them 1/4th with chilled soda water.
- Pour the blended mixture in the glasses containing soda water and stir it.
- Put an ice-cream scoop on top and serve with a straw and a spoon.
- You can garnish the drink with a pineapple slice and a cherry pierced on a stirrer stick.
This refreshing glass of mocktail will do more than just quench your thirst. It is worth trying!